woensdag, mei 09, 2007

De Winkel van Sinkel - Deel II

The Licorice-store Madame



For the Fotovakschool next friday is again Assessement-day.

"Shoot a picture of a little store with its owner and the merchendise on sale".
It should be a "warm" picture...

Well nothing more Dutch than the candy called "Drop"!
I believe the English call it licorice, although that is a hard sort of candy, while "our" Drop is mostly soft, and comes in all kinds of forms and flavours, sweet, salt, sauer, mint, laurier, sweetwood, honey, you name it!
Found this little "DropShop" in Groningen-city...
The lady in charge was not happy having her picture taken, but cooperated after all...
Well, it still shows a bit...so better focus on the Drop!
Which one is you favorite?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

I don't know what drop is in French maybe "réglisse" ? Anyway I've seen the Quality Street box : it reminds me hours, with my sister, studying the little piece of paper with the photo and the description of the candies...I'll take it !

donderdag, mei 10, 2007 4:04:00 p.m.  
Blogger Maxime said...

Very hard to decide...
pleinty of colors in this store, it should be a pity not to show them. On the other hand, the bw one is more graphical, less ordinary, more mysterious. I can't decide, I keep the two !

donderdag, mei 10, 2007 10:16:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

I 'think I 'd keep the colour one (it's more Martin Parrish ;o)
Maybe I would push a little bit the colours to insist on the contrast between the face of the shoptender (she does'nt semm very happy) and the colours of the candies which are supposed to make you happy.
ninight (it's 01:05)

vrijdag, mei 11, 2007 1:06:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

If the color version had more contrast it would be perfect, but still i would prefer the b&w!

zaterdag, mei 12, 2007 7:44:00 a.m.  

Een reactie posten

<< Home