donderdag, april 26, 2007

Schielge!


Tomorrow around 09:30 the Ferry "Friesland" departs for Terschelling...
And we will be on it!
One week relaxing on the wonderfull Waddenzee island.

The Lighttower "Brandaris" , first building to be seen, when the ferry rounds the long curve in the waterway between the shallows and sealfilled-sandplates of the Waddenzee.

One week of bicycling, dune-strolling, seashore-sniffing, sandcastle-building, sunbathing, fantasy-reading, pubterras-beer-sipping, family-togetherness and relaxing...

And,...
One week of tranquillity and inertness on this PhotoBlog...!
Hope you will manage without...;-)
Take care...
Until next week!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

Wow, lucky you!
Enjoy the vacation and take lot of pictures, see u soon!!

donderdag, april 26, 2007 6:12:00 p.m.  
Blogger Maxime said...

Have a long and good vacation !
You make me miss seaside.

donderdag, april 26, 2007 8:54:00 p.m.  
Blogger Cergie said...

Yes a good vacation
I like the picture at the bottom, the red light house (at the right part of the haven when going out)carried by the ferry
I did like to be on a Ferry, especially from Sweden to Suomi
It's so joyful, I was sleeping once on the deck between terrible draughts
Being in an island is what I prefer
I can imagine I'm completly lost and alone

vrijdag, april 27, 2007 10:35:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

I see what you mean ;o(
Have the best week you can have take a lot of pictures and come back with suntans !

vrijdag, april 27, 2007 11:20:00 a.m.  

Een reactie posten

<< Home