maandag, mei 07, 2007

Fata Morgana?


Well,..I'm back!
Nine days of Beautifull Terschelling,
Eight days of Steel Blue Skies and Sunshine,
Although the wind was too chilly to lay down on the beach, and really bake,
it was excellent for flying a Kite and hiking the shore line, cycling through the Dunes, getting a Pint on the veranda of café "De Walvis" overlooking the Groene Strand beach, where the above picture was taken...
Some two miles of flat beach along the "wad"side, the quiet seaside of the Island.
Ending in a narrow water-passage to the open North-Sea where ships can enter the Waddenzee between Terschelling and Vlieland, the next island you see on the other side of the passage...
You see a sailingship entering the Waddezee, coming from the Northsea...
Used the 100-400mm at max. range.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

so you're back !
hope you enjoyed your holidays.they seem to have been very ... like holidays must be.
That pic is magnificent : and for me it's a really nice title wich reminds me of a song I used to listen to when I was young ;o)
Thank you for that picture : a great one and a nice title which reminds me of such a nice period of my life.
Here is a link : maybe you know that song, you 're as old as I ;o))))))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIlVSZmnOgI

maandag, mei 07, 2007 11:49:00 p.m.  
Blogger Maxime said...

Fine oil painting in a dreamy mood. A landscape among which I would love to stroll. Heat haze coming up from the ground ?
Happy to see you back !

dinsdag, mei 08, 2007 3:45:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

Glad you are back, with a stunning shot!!

dinsdag, mei 08, 2007 5:09:00 p.m.  

Een reactie posten

<< Home