donderdag, juni 28, 2007

Change of Blogs.....


In the time coming...Probably after the holidays season... I will be leaving the Blogger community...

I have found the Pixelpost possibillities and layout more appealing than the one I now use...

Momentarily I am just experimenting with the Pixelpost-code...and getting the hang of minor adjustments...
Not by far will I become a Code-Guru like some autodidactic whizzkids around Photoblogland...
I guess I do not have the wits, nore the time, or the patience for it...
But I will try and compare and maybe copy some of the beautifull things I see on my browse sessions...
You can take a look at my new Pixelpost Blog if you like...It is called : Ronaldus...dus!

Hope you enjoy, and ...comments are more then welcome!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

Congrats!

zaterdag, juni 30, 2007 9:18:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

Hello big guru ! I mean great guru ...
OK i know where to seach the light now...
;o)

zondag, juli 08, 2007 11:36:00 p.m.  

Een reactie posten

<< Home